- Adolescent Medicine (4/4)
- Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics (2/0)
- Pediatric Allergy Specialty (4/0)
- Pediatric Cardiology (2/4)
- Pediatric Endocrinology (2/6)
- Pediatric Gastroenterology (2/1)
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology (10/2)
- Pediatric Immunology (1/0)
- Pediatric Infectious Disease Specialty (4/2)
- Pediatric Nephrology (1/3)
- Pediatric Neurology (7/9)
- Pediatric Orthopedics (4/8)
- Pediatric Otolaryngology (2/1)
- Pediatric Pulmonary Disease Specialty (1/6)
- Pediatric Radiology (1/1)
- Pediatric Rehabilitation (6/1)
- Pediatric Surgery (5/9)
|The structure of the services index and definitions of the terms contained herein were originally published in A Taxonomy of Human Services: A Conceptual Framework with Standardized Terminology and Definitions for the Field by the Information and Referral Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc., 3035 Tyler Ave., El Monte, CA 91731; Copyright (c) 1983, 1987, 1991. No part of this listing of human services terms and definitions may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electrical, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of the Information and Referral Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc.|
This file's content displays in the left hand side margin of your Taxonomy - Directory of Services.
Above is the standard disclaimer required by AIRS INFOLINE, please consult locally or with AIRS as to what is appropriate to post for your system Taxonomy.
We do NOT recommend that you use MS Word to edit or manage this file, be sure to seek out a program or application that is a valid web authoring tool to do so.
You will want to be sure to retain the exact file name and extension when editing, saving, and re-uploading this file to your directory.
Programs that are staffed by specialists who are concerned with the physical, emotional and social health of infants, children and adolescents from birth to young adulthood. Pediatricians have advanced training in the biological, social and environmental factors that have an influence on a developing child and have expertise in diagnosing and treating the acute and chronic diseases that are common to individuals in this age range.
Navigation Tips [+/-]