- Christmas Tree Recycling (1/0)
- Construction Waste Recycling (1/0)
- Electronic Waste Recycling (1/0)
- Hazardous Waste Exchange (2/0)
- Large Appliance Pickup/Recycling Programs (2/0)
- Mercury Waste Recycling and Recovery (2/0)
- Oil Recycling (1/0)
- Recycling Centers (5/2)
- Residential Recycling Programs (3/2)
- Scrap Metal Recycling (1/0)
- Telephone Book Recycling (1/0)
- Waste Tire Recycling (1/0)
- Workplace Recycling Programs (2/0)
- Yard and Kitchen Waste Recycling (1/0)
|The structure of the services index and definitions of the terms contained herein were originally published in A Taxonomy of Human Services: A Conceptual Framework with Standardized Terminology and Definitions for the Field by the Information and Referral Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc., 3035 Tyler Ave., El Monte, CA 91731; Copyright (c) 1983, 1987, 1991. No part of this listing of human services terms and definitions may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electrical, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of the Information and Referral Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc.|
This file's content displays in the left hand side margin of your Taxonomy - Directory of Services.
Above is the standard disclaimer required by AIRS INFOLINE, please consult locally or with AIRS as to what is appropriate to post for your system Taxonomy.
We do NOT recommend that you use MS Word to edit or manage this file, be sure to seek out a program or application that is a valid web authoring tool to do so.
You will want to be sure to retain the exact file name and extension when editing, saving, and re-uploading this file to your directory.