Legal Services subcategories:
- Benefits Assistance (224/70)
- Certificates/Forms Assistance (4/6)
- Consumer Law (1/0)
- Corporate/Business Law (2/1)
- Criminal Law (7/2)
- Discrimination Assistance (88/23)
- Elder Law (16/5)
- Elder Mediation (1/0)
- Estate Planning Assistance (21/6)
- Family Law (133/32)
- General Legal Aid (24/3)
- General Purpose Fingerprinting (1/0)
- GI Rights Counseling (1/0)
- Health Law (1/0)
- Human Trafficking Legal Assistance (1/0)
- Immigration/Naturalization Adjudication Offices (2/1)
- Immigration/Naturalization Adjudication Services (3/0)
- Immigration/Naturalization Legal Services (40/13)
- Insurance Law (14/1)
- Labor and Employment Law (2/0)
- Labor Relations (4/3)
- Landlord/Tenant Assistance (112/42)
- Lawyer Referral Services (19/3)
- Long Term Care Ombudsman Programs (5/5)
- Notary Public Services (37/0)
- Patient Rights Assistance (16/2)
- Personal Injury Assistance (1/0)
- Probate Assistance (10/3)
- Protective/Restraining Orders (59/4)
- School System Advocacy (25/3)
- Small Claims Advisory Programs (2/0)
- Traffic/Parking Violation Assistance (8/2)
- Wage Assignment Assistance (2/1)
|The structure of the services index and definitions of the terms contained herein were originally published in A Taxonomy of Human Services: A Conceptual Framework with Standardized Terminology and Definitions for the Field by the Information and Referral Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc., 3035 Tyler Ave., El Monte, CA 91731; Copyright (c) 1983, 1987, 1991. No part of this listing of human services terms and definitions may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electrical, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of the Information and Referral Federation of Los Angeles County, Inc.|
This file's content displays in the left hand side margin of your Taxonomy - Directory of Services.
Above is the standard disclaimer required by AIRS INFOLINE, please consult locally or with AIRS as to what is appropriate to post for your system Taxonomy.
We do NOT recommend that you use MS Word to edit or manage this file, be sure to seek out a program or application that is a valid web authoring tool to do so.
You will want to be sure to retain the exact file name and extension when editing, saving, and re-uploading this file to your directory.
Programs that provide assistance in the form of advocacy, arbitration, class action litigation, legal counseling, legal representation, mediation, paralegal counseling, self-representation assistance and/or court watching which focus on a particular area of law.
Navigation Tips [+/-]