Permit/License/Records Services


Data Provided By
2-1-1 Northeast Region 2-1-1 Northeast Region
General Information
Description of ServiceThe Town Clerk keeps and maintains town records, and issues licenses, including birth,marriage certificates and marriage, hunting, fishing, and dog licences.
Geographical AreaTown of Windham, Greene County
Public TransportationCall for details
Facility/ADA AccessCall for details
Intake ProcedureCall 518-734-4170 or walk in
Intake RequirementsBoth parties must be present to complete the application and sign the affidavit.
Additional RequirementsPhoto ID and birth certificate. If previously married, proof of death, divorce or annulment must also be provided.
Client Information
EligibilityMarriage license: both parties must be 18 or older unless a parent gives consent.
Fees or Charges
Types of FeesCall for details
Hours of Operation Call for details
Specific Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Contact Information
Physical Site Address 1 Windham Town Hall
Physical Site Address 2 371 Route 296
Physical Site City, State, Zip Hensonville, NY 12439
Main Phone 518-734-4170
Fax 518-734-6058
Service Location Email via website
Affiliated Agency, Programs, and Services
Affiliated Agency: WINDHAM TOWN
Affiliated Program: TOWN CLERK
This Service: Permit/License/Records Services
Taxonomy Postings
Posted to Categories: Animal Licenses (PD-0700.0600)
Birth Certificates (DF-7000.1200)
City/Town Clerk Offices (TD-6600.4500-040)
Death Certificates (DF-7000.1700-300)
Fishing Licenses (DF-7000.2200)
Hunting Licenses (DF-7000.3000)
Marriage Certificates (DF-7000.4950)
Marriage Licenses (DF-7000.5000)