Permit/License/Records Services


Data Provided By
2-1-1 Northeast Region 2-1-1 Northeast Region
General Information
Description of ServiceThe town clerk is responsible for the issuing of licenses/permits for the following: marriage, dog, hunting and fishing, games of chance, BINGO, Handicapped Parking, building permits and sewer permits. The town clerk is also the Office of Registrar and has birth, death and marriage records. The town clerk also keeps the minutes for the town board and keeps all town records.
Geographical AreaTown of Greenville, Greene County
Public TransportationCall for details
Facility/ADA AccessCall for details
Intake ProcedureCall 518-966-5055 or walk in
Intake RequirementsBoth parties must be present to complete the application and sign the affidavit
Documents RequiredValid photo ID and Certified Birth Certificate. If previously married then proof of death, divorce or annulment will also be required.
Client Information
Languages SpokenEnglish
EligibilityTo apply for a Marriage License both parties must be 18 or must have parental consent if younger.
Fees or Charges
Types of FeesCall for details
Specific Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 am-3:00 pm
Contact Information
Physical Site Address 1 Pioneer Building
Physical Site Address 2 11159 Route 32, P.O. Box 38
Physical Site City, State, Zip Greenville, NY 12083
Main Phone 518-966-5055
Fax 518-966-4108
Web Address
Affiliated Agency, Programs, and Services
Affiliated Agency: GREENVILLE TOWN
Affiliated Program: TOWN CLERK
This Service: Permit/License/Records Services
Taxonomy Postings
Posted to Categories: Animal Licenses (PD-0700.0600)
Birth Certificates (DF-7000.1200)
Building Permits (TE-1000.1500-100)
City/Town Clerk Offices (TD-6600.4500-040)
Death Certificates (DF-7000.1700-300)
Hunting Licenses (DF-7000.3000)
Marriage Certificates (DF-7000.4950)
Marriage Licenses (DF-7000.5000)
Sewer Connection Permits (TE-1000.1500-745)