Allows individuals to create and manage a budget, hire support staff and engage in activities that will enhance integration to live and work in the community. The individual may choose the mix of supports, services, and staff that best suit their needs. A Home and Community Based Waiver OPWDD program. Participants can decide where to live - in an apartment, with a roommate, in a house with friends or family, or alone.
• Must be at least 2 years old,
• Be Medicaid eligible,
• Have a Medicaid Service Coordinator (MSC),
• Go through the Front Door and be OPWDD-eligible (Office for Persons with Developmental Disabilities),
• Obtain a start-up broker, a Fiscal Intermediary (FI), and a Circle of Support (COS), and
• Have chosen HCBS waiver services over institutional care.